FFV only invests and advises in market sectors where it has deep experience and networks. Those sectors include…
- Knowledge Based Entities—Companies with deep research, training and syndicated content. We are especially active in web publishers, computer based learning (CBL) and Chief Knowledge Officer Networks.
- Marketing Services—Companies that provide marketing services and solutions including:
- Products and services that drive consumer behavior
- Strategic research and planning
- Brand development and management
- Marketing and promotion
- Consumer services and products—Companies with transformational capabilities or highly developed retail/consumer relationships and business model. We have deep experience with:
- Food—FFV has deep experience with specialty/wellness as well as mainstream consumer food products. Its clients represent over 50% of the food sales in a typical large scale supermarket
- General merchandise
- Beauty & Wellness
- Retail Services (e.g. financial services)
- If potential target investments are in or want to be in the large scale retailers such as WalMart, Costco, Tesco, Carrefour or Whole Foods we can help.
FFV invests in businesses throughout the NAFTA and selectively in Europe. Members of our team are located globally.